Concentrated latex is derived from field latex and has a dry rubber content of approximately 60%. Products are classified depending on the level of ammonia requirement as well as process requests.
Concentrated latex serves as the raw material in the production of numerous products, including gloves, condoms, baby pacifiers, elastic and adhesives.
- 60% Concentrated Latex – High Ammonia
- 60% Concentrated Latex – Low Ammonia
- 60% Concentrated Latex – Medium Ammonia
- 60% Concentrated Latex – Double Centrifuge
- In Bulk
- In IBC tank
- In Flexi bags
- In drum (205 kgs per drum)
- In tank containers