THE CHEMICAL- PHYSICAL CRITERIA OF SVR 3L RUBBER BASED ON THE 3769:2004 CRITERIA
- The content of contaminants stuck on the sieve accounts for 45m, % m/m, not higher than : 0.03
- The content of ash, % m/m, not higher than: 0.50
- The content of nitrogen, % m/m, not higher than 0.60
- The content of vaporants, % m/m, not higher than 0.80
- Original plasticity (Po), not lower than: 35
- Plasticity Retention Index (PRI), not lower than 60
- Lovibond color index, single form, not higher than: 6
- Mooney viscosity ML ( 1’ + 4’ ) 1000 C: –
- Vulcanization property: R
- Color code: Light green
SVR3L is a widely popular kind of rubber in today’s rubber industry in Vietnam. This product currently enjoys advantages over RSS products turned out using the previous technology. This product has been applied widely in many areas. Key properties such as Po degree, color (Lovibond), content of contaminants and Vulcanization as stipulated in regulations.
Product applications: The Po property index of this kind of rubber is high (Po > 35); therefore it is perfectly suitable for products demanding high elasticity and high erosion resistance such as advanced automobile tire tubes, straps, electric cables, advanced shoe soles, medical products and electronics industry.